Wednesday, August 12, 2009

How Much Does It Cost



On our last posting SPROUT commented on the price listing we gave for the Manzanita display and asked that we do this going forward. I think this is a great idea and have decided to add this to our posts.
Pricing can be a challenge in the event industry as there are numerous variables including season, venue, complexity, designer, location and even weather. So, keep in mind pricing will be estimates only and you may find them to be priced higher or even lower than our estimates.


I'd like to start with the basics. This is a boutonniere INTRIGUE created using White Dendrobium Orchids accented with subtle bear grass touch and natural wrapped stems. This style has become very popular and is currently my favorite boutonniere style.
(est cost: $10 - $18)

1 comment:

Sprout said...

Oh my! This is not what I was expecting when you said to check out your post - very cool! I'll try to get more prices out there too.

Reminds me, I need to get to work on that $50 centerpiece contest. Any interest?!

Thanks for being REAL!
REAL florists don't fake it!