Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Blonde Photographer

On July 11th Molly and I spent a windy afternoon at CBF (Chesapeake Bay Foundation) putting together a lovely event for Missy & Mark. While setting up I caught a glimpse of a "blonde photographer". However, I did not give it much thought. That is until today when I saw these images on Jamie's (The Blond Photographer) site. Jamie is an ultra cool eye. I can't wait to have her shoot our work again!



Missy & Mark's wedding is just a teaser. Log onto http://www.theblondephotographer.com/ to view more of Jamie's work.












Cake by Fiona's Cakes in Severna Park, MD






Thank you to Missy & mark for inviting us to design your decor and be part of your day.


Thank you to The Blond Photographer for sharing these super cool images!

No comments: